This handmade classical guitar has a solid red Cedar top; African Rosewood body; and Rosewood fingerboard. The guitar plays easy due to it´s low action and finely ground frets. There are Rosewood decorative protective bindings on the front and back.
The solid red Cedar top delivers a high overtone content and a low fundamental content thus producing a dark tone, bursting with flavor.
- Weight in grams WT 1.525 gram
- scale SC 645 mm
- Total lenght TL 990 mm
- Body depth at waist WD 99 mm
- Lenght of head HL 185 mm
- Width of fingerboard at 12th fret F12 63 mm
- Width of fingerboard at nut F0 54 mm
- Depth of neck and fingerboard at 9st fret N9 24 mm
- Width of upper bout UB 282 mm
- Width of lower bout LB 372 mm